SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION FOR H‑1B PETITION
A. CORPORATE (prospective U.S. employer):
- Certificate and Articles of Incorporation;
- Employer's Federal Tax Identification Number;
- Current annual report and/or audited financial statement, or federal corporate income tax return;
- Lease or deed for business premises (for new businesses only);
- Any available promotional pamphlets and brochures which describe the company and its various products, service, etc;
- A complete job description for the individual's proposed position — including a list of all job duties; title of immediate supervisor, number and title of persons supervised, and annual salary and benefits information;
- Full name and title of contact person at company who will coordinate paperwork and the full name and title of the company's authorized signatory for documents; and
- Business Plan (for new businesses only).
B. INDIVIDUAL (Foreign national seeking H‑1B status):
- Completed Immigration Questionnaire (KC Form) and Working Visa Addendum (KC Form);
- Photocopies of individual's passport and I-94 Card, and those of his/her immediate family members who will accompany him/her to the United States;
- Individual's resume, curriculum vitae, etc.;
- Photocopy of individual's university or trade school diplomas and certificates, and course transcripts, if available;
- Photocopy of individual's professional licenses, professional society membership certificates or cards, etc; and
- Any conveniently available letters, payroll records, etc. verifying individual's prior work history.
***English translations must be provided for any foreign language documents.*
If you would like further information about specific case scenarios or situations, please call our office or email us at email@example.com to speak to one of experienced immigration attorneys.
This e-mail does not constitute direct legal advice and is for informational purposes only. The information provided should never replace informed counsel when specific immigration-related guidance is needed.
Copyright © 2015 Kuck Immigration Partners LLC. All rights reserved.